Join us for the Larimer County Workforce Symposium on September 11th at the Embassy Suites in Loveland. This Symposium will present leading edge strategies to help businesses find, attract and retrain their talent. To find more information on the event and to register clickLarimer County Workforce Symposium. An overview of the event is also provided below. We hope to see you there!
The Larimer County Workforce Center is reinventing September Symposium!
Business owners, HR professionals, Managers, and Supervisors will learn critical strategies and tools to increase effectiveness in recruiting, retention, and 2014 health care issues.
Session One 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM
• Connect for Health Colorado: An Overview Presented by: Jim Sugden, CLU (Connect for Health Colorado)
• Hire for Fit First! The Science, Benefits, and Strategies of Flipping the Script Presented by: Bryan Dik, PhD (Career Analytics Network / jobZology)
• Lean HR Strategies: Explore Options So You Can Focus on Your Core Business Presented by: Calla Pott, SPHR, M.Ed. (Employer Solutions Group)
Session Two 9:45 AM – 11:15 AM
• Tiger-Tiger, Is It True? Re-Thinking Your Employee Healthcare Strategy for 2014 Presented by:Coleen Broersma, CPFT (3:1 Corporate Health and Productivity Management Solutions)
• Workforce 2020: The Future of Resourcing in Larimer County’s New Employment Economy Presented by: Jerry D. Thurber (Innotrieve)
• Eradicating Incivility: Building High Performing Teams in the Workplace Presented by:Paulette Hansen (Hansen Consulting)